Stephen serves as EY’s Americas PAS Advanced Manufacturing and Mobility Market Leader where he is responsible to bring industry insights and the best of EY’s capabilities to manufacturing, chemical, aerospace and defense, automotive and professional services clients.
Stephen Fuller is a member of EY’s People Advisory Services Practice where he helps his clients with some of their most complex people and HR functional issues. Specific areas of focus and experience include:
- Supported large transformation and transaction efforts advising on people matters
- Led multiple HR technology vendor selections and technology implementations
- Currently leads large enterprise leadership program
- Executed a variety of reviews related to workforce planning, resource development and workforce management
- Provides advice on a variety of talent program efforts
- Led a variety of major programs including programs enabled by digital tools
Stephen speaks frequently about HR and talent topics at EY client events, and for a variety of groups. In addition to speaking, he has developed and contributed to several thought leadership articles focusing on HR and people topics. His latest thought leadership was an Aerospace and Defense Industry Workforce survey in partnership with the Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) and the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA).