Join us for a virtual event that will explore how the transportation and logistics industries offer diverse careers aligned with skills developed as a veteran/military spouse. Learn how Union Pacific Railroad promotes opportunities for women who might not have considered a career in rail.
During the session, participants will learn:
- Learn about highly in-demand Engineering careers, including Track Laborer and Signal Maintenance roles
- Hear from females who successfully entered and sustained their careers in the transportation industry
- Learn how to become part of one of America’s most complex logistical networks
- Hear about career progression pathways
This session, sponsored by Union Pacific, is open to veterans, military spouses who identify as female, and their allies.
The session will be recorded and distributed to anyone who registers for the event, so we encourage you to sign up even if you have a conflict during the event time.
- Prepare to be on camera – We use Zoom so participants and company representatives can engage face-to-face.
- Share – We invite all interested veterans, military spouses who identify as female, and their allies. to participate in Women Heroes Connect events.