On October 21, join The Manufacturing Institute for a Virtual STEP Forward, sponsored by Salesforce. The event will feature a panel of female industry leaders and rising stars who will share their experiences entering and navigating the industry to help identify best practices for recruiting and retaining the next generation of manufacturers.
You will also walk away with actionable steps for how to attract, retain, and grow women in manufacturing.
What to expect:
- The latest data and stats on women in manufacturing
- Insights and first-hand experiences on what it is like for a woman navigating a career in the industry
Best practices on how to attract female talent to the industry
- Cindy Bolt, Senior Vice President, Manufacturing, Automotive and Energy Industries, Salesforce
- Denise Rutherford, Chief Corporate Affairs Office, 3M
- Divya Behl, Director, Development Program Management at Woodward, Inc.
- Summer Multer, Plant Manager – Garland, TX, Ecolab
- Tracy Long, Vice President, Communications, ABB