Vets to Manufacturing Virtual Career Fair
Virtual career fair focused on employment opportunities in the manufacturing industry.
Please join The Manufacturing Institute’s Heroes MAKE America program for a virtual career fair focused on connecting members of the military and veteran community with national and regional manufacturing and supply chain companies who are hiring today.
These companies have positions in a variety of occupational fields to include production, maintenance, logistics/supply chain, procurement, operations, engineering, human resources, sales, accounting, and so much more. All different types of team members from entry level to supervisory are required to operate successfully!
Veterans and military spouses have the extraordinary qualities, skills, and experiences that make them ideal candidates for these industries.
Participants will have the opportunity to upload their resume during the registration process which will be shared with participating employers.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Tips for Attending
- Participants will have the opportunity to upload their resume during the registration process which will be shared with participating employers.
- Review the companies and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Prepare your 30-second elevator pitch for entry into breakout rooms.
- Make eye contact when meeting via video and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Invite others within your military-connected network
Heroes MAKE America for Prospective Participants
An overview for the military-connected community to learn how to participate.
Recruiting & Retaining Talent from the Army Reserve
Join us to learn more about recruiting and retaining from the Army Reserve