A study conducted by the Manufacturing Institute in partnership with Colonial Life in May 2022 found that company culture can be an effective and important differentiator in the competition for talent. This is an encouraging insight. Manufacturers, no matter their size, industry or ability to raise wages, can cultivate a positive company culture by actively engaging their employees.
To further explore this topic, the MI and Colonial Life conducted a study on the role of company culture and employee engagement in workforce attraction and retention this spring.
This webinar will highlight key takeaways from the upcoming paper to be released on Sept. 25. In addition, there will be a discussion with panelists about key aspects of company culture, impacts of culture on attraction and retention and methods of engaging employees.
- Patrick McCullough, Director of Market Development for Broker & Special Markets, Colonial Life
- Anjana Gigi Radhakrishnan, Associate Director, Center for Manufacturing Research
- John Babi, Director of Operations, L&L Products
- Laura Brock, Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer, nVent
- Stephen Bullock, President, Power Curbers Companies, LLC.
- Michael Lauber, Chairman and CEO, Tusco Manufacturing