Recruiting & Retaining Talent from the Army Reserve
Please join The Manufacturing Institute’s Heroes MAKE America program for a virtual workshop focused on recruiting and retaining talent from the Army Reserve.
Recruiting from the Army Reserve is advantageous: You have access to talent that can bring a range of benefits to your organization, including strong leadership and teamwork skills, discipline and work ethic, adaptability and flexibility, security clearance, technical skills, and dedication and commitment. Army Reserve soldiers are the smart addition to your team.
Alecia Grady, Director of the Private Public Partnership Office with the Office of the Chief of the Army Reserve, will discuss the following key takeaways:
- Top reasons why hiring Army Reserve service members can be advantageous to your organization.
- How your company can engage with local Reserve units for recruitment efforts.
- How best to support and retain current employees who are continuing to serve through the Reserves.
You must register in advance to attend the virtual event.
Tips for Attending
- Be an active participant – ask questions and engage in chat
- Share – Invite others within your network and share on social media
Heroes MAKE America for Prospective Participants
An overview for the military-connected community to learn how to participate.