Breaking Barriers: Childcare and Flexibility Solutions for the Manufacturing Industry
Virtual EventREGISTER TODAY
Women are the manufacturing industry’s largest talent opportunity: by bringing just 10% more women into manufacturing would close the skills gap by 50%. But what are the top barriers preventing women from entering—and staying—in the industry?
Join The Manufacturing Institute for an event featuring the latest research findings about the top challenges women are facing in the workplace as well as learn from industry leaders on what their companies are doing to address these issues to create more inclusive work environments. The discussion will particularly focus on how companies can support their employees with childcare solutions, increased flexibility and other benefits that provide a competitive edge.
- Chad Moutray, Director of the Center for Manufacturing Research at the Manufacturing Institute and Chief Economist at the National Association of Manufacturers
- Rose Lee, President and CEO, Cornerstone Building Brands
- Aneesa Muthana, President, CEO and Co-Owner, Pioneer Services Inc.
- Denise Rutherford, Former Chief Corporate Affairs Officer and Senior Vice President, 3M (retired); C-Suite Executive and Board Director
- Denita Wilhoit, Vice President of Corporate Shared Services, Toyota
- Moderated by: AJ Jorgenson, Vice President of Strategic Engagement and Inclusion, The Manufacturing Institute
About Women MAKE America:
The Manufacturing Institute, the education and workforce partner of the NAM, drives programs and research to promote modern manufacturing and jumpstart new approaches to growing manufacturing talent. The mission of the Women MAKE America initiative is to showcase existing female talent in the industry, as well as best practices for companies to close the skills gap by attracting, retaining, and advancing women in manufacturing.