On November 17, join The Manufacturing Institute for a Virtual STEP Forward, sponsored by Union Pacific. The event will feature a panel of female industry leaders who will discuss lessons learned as they have navigated their careers in the industry to identify best practices for recruiting and retaining talented women.
You will also walk away with actionable steps for how to create your own personal board of directors that can help you on your professional journey.
What to expect:
- The latest data and stats on women in manufacturing
- Insights and first-hand experiences on what it is like for a woman navigating a career in the industry
- Learn why mentorships, allyships and sponsorships are key to closing the gender gap
- Erika Anderson, FWCC Reforming Reliability Lead, ExxonMobil
- Grace Olsen, General Director Locomotive & Engineering Quality, Union Pacific
- Addie Ormsbee, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, 3M