Recognizing Women in Science, Technology and Engineering
The ninth annual STEP Ahead Awards will recognize women in science, technology, engineering and production careers who exemplify leadership within their companies. The Institute’s STEP Ahead Awards gives women across the country a platform to showcase the incredible opportunities the industry has to offer, whether they are running the company, designing the next big product, or testing innovations on the shop floor.
In 2021, the Institute will recognize 100 women and 30 Emerging Leaders, a category to honor women under the age of 30 who have achieved unique accomplishments at the start of their careers.
Nominations Open August 1
- Nominations for the 2021 STEP Ahead Awards will open August 1, 2020 and close October 2, 2020.
- Access the 2021 Nominations Guide for helpful information.
- Visit www.themanufacturinginstitute.org/nominate to submit your nominations.
Important Nomination Information
- We’ve moved to a new nomination platform for 2021! You MUST register a new account to nominate.
- A maximum of 10 applications may be submitted by a single company.
- Companies are encouraged to have 1 point of contact for nominations.
- See best practices within the Nominations Guide for strategies to streamline internal processes.