The Manufacturing Institute, in partnership with global consulting firms on our Board of Trustees, produces leading market research on the manufacturing sector. The regular series of reports include:
- Facts About Manufacturing
- Skills Gap in Manufacturing
- Skills & Training Study
- Disruptive Innovations in Manufacturing
- Public Perception of Manufacturing
- Structural Cost of Manufacturing
In addition to these series of reports, the Institute produces one-time reports on a range of topics affecting manufacturing.