10/11/12 - Support the second annual Women in Manufacturing SUMMIT 2012, powered by Precision Metalforming Association, by encouraging your key female employees to register to join their peers October 29-30 in Milwaukee, WI. Nearly 200 females in the industrial sector are expected to attend this event and highlights of the program include:
- Keynote presentations from Gayle Tauber, founder of Kashi; Gail Lione, former chief compliance officer, executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of Harley-Davidson; Jennifer McNelly, president of The Manufacturing Institute; and Jodi Benkarski from Deloitte's manufacturing practice.
- Educational sessions on negotiation, talent attraction, project and risk management, and sustaining your business in tough economic times.
- A panel discussion on manufacturing best practices moderated by Laurie Harbour, Harbour Results.
- Roundtable sessions on professional development, leadership and mentoring, and marketing and creativity.
- Plant tours of Kohler and MillerCoors.
- Social networking events.
Visit www.womeninmanufacturing.org/meeting for complete program details, hotel accommodations and registration information. REGISTER NOW! Please contact Rosemary David at 216-901-8800 or email@example.com for more information.
View Information Postcard