07/18/12 - NASCO, North America’s Corridor Coalition, annual conference will take place September 25-27, 2012 in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The 2012 conference will focus on innovations and security, ‘critical assets to the ongoing success of multi-modal freight transport in North America’. NASCO is an organization dedicated to addressing critical national and international trade, transportation, security and environmental issues across North America.
This event is held to bring together NASCO membership and international leaders in the fields of transportation, logistics and economic development to listen, learn and discuss critical issues addressing our North American corridor.
Topics covered at this year’s conference will include:
- The Future of North American Trade with the World
- Energy & Shale Developments
- Transport Innovations
- Vision, Risks, Reward: Great North American Stories
- Logistics Workforce Development
- State of Play: 2013 Political Outlook
- Live Demos from Leading Technology Providers
Learn more about the NASCO 2012 Conference