Benefits of a Dream It. Do It. Subscription
- Access to a robust network of industry leaders who share common goals and can help provide solutions to challenges.
- Connections to nationally renowned youth partnerships and development programs that can further on-the-ground efforts in your state.
- Access to dual track technical assistance that facilitates the launch of your program and its continued development and growth. This includes a quick start guide, orientation package and bi-monthly network webinars.
- Trademarked and professionally-developed creative material designs and collateral, grounded in over 10 years of research. Collateral is focused on attracting students to manufacturing and can be customized to reflect your regional activities.
- National visibility and support through the efforts of the Manufacturing Institute and the National Association of Manufacturers.
- Invitation to the Dream It. Do It. Collaborative Learning Conference, an annual convening of Dream It. Do It. subscribers which provides opportunities to network with peers, share best practices, identify challenges and speak to accomplishments. Experts in fields essential to leading a successful Dream It. Do It. program are brought to work with the network.
Dream It. Do It. subscription holders receive a discount to eduFACTOR membership and content.
To join the initiative, please contact Brent Weil.