STEP Forward: Quad Cities
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
The Manufacturing Institute and Arconic Foundation invite you to join us on March 14, for STEP Forward: Quad Cities, a gathering of women in manufacturing to build their networks, and consider what role women play in attracting the next generation workforce.
STEP (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Production) Forward is a networking series designed for women in manufacturing to extend beyond the STEP Ahead Awards – a national award that celebrates and recognizes the accomplishments of outstanding current leadership in manufacturing.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Network with industry women in your region
- Discuss challenges and opportunities, such as finding work-life balance and navigating their careers
- Share best practices in the workplace
- Sharon Holmes, Continuous Improvement Manager, Arconic
- Terri DeRoin, Production Manager, Phoenix Closures, Inc.
- Beth Takemoto, PDP ME Assembly Supervisor, John Deere Harvestor Worldwide Product Development
- Moderator: Natalie Schilling, VP Corporate HR & HR, Arconic
200 E St.
Davenport, IA 52801